Coastal Chic Reclaimed Wood Dining Chair (Pack of Two)
Designed and manufactured byBaumhaus®
- A pair of Dining Chairs from our beautiful Coastal Chic Reclaimed Wood range
- This stunning range will fill your home with vibrant colour and rustic character, offering echoes of coastal living
- The exclusive Coastal Chic Reclaimed Wood range is made using Reclaimed Wood salvaged from places such as Gujarat, Maharashtra and Rajasthan Southern India
- Some of the wood used can range between 50 and 150 years old and is assembled by skilled craftsmen who create this colourful and interesting furniture
- As each piece in the range is hand made using a unique blend of timbers, every item is truly individual
- Sturdy iron legs and supports add striking features to the chairs
- The overall maximum dimensions of the chairs are H83 x W52 x D41 cm
- The base of the chair sits 44cm off the ground
- The seat has dimensions of W43 x D33.5 cm
- These are solidly constructed items and no assembly is required
- The wood is finished with a resilient satin lacquer which is hardwearing yet emphasises the beautiful colour and character in the timber
- Environmentally friendly - much of the timber on this item is Reclaimed Wood
- Exceptional build quality - designed to last a lifetime
- Heavy duty packaging
- Part of our exciting Coastal Chic Reclaimed Wood furniture range
Chair Weight: 11kg each
360° rotating image:
Exceptional build quality - "Designed and built to last a lifetime"
This is a solidly constructed piece of furniture and no assembly is required.
Comes with a FIVE YEAR warranty against all manufacture related issues.
Heavy duty packaging.
Part of our exciting Coastal Chic Reclaimed Wood furniture collection.
8 - 10 Week Delivery
Coastal Chic Reclaimed Wood Collection Furniture Delivery info: We are still delivering during these trying times. We will endeavour to deliver your products as quickly and safely as possible. You'll be sent available delivery times to your phone. To receive delivery options and status please be sure to include your phone number when you create an account. This enables our delivery team to send you a tracking code to keep you notified.